Greetings from Bootcamp Chennai!
Welcome to Chennai’s leading CrossFit training platform. Only 2 slots left to attend our 36 days intensive program for weight loss, stamina, and resistance training. Make use of this golden opportunity, to draw maximum results, by following your trainer’s instructions meticulously. We would like to bring to your attention the prominent features of this program.
1. Make sure that you bring the following workout essentials: Yoga mat, Towel, Water bottle, Banana.
2. Make sure your clothes and footwear are both comfortable and safe for you to be active.
3. Medical information about your Knee pain, back pain, PCOD, Thyroid, Allergies (food/medication), previous injuries, and Medications you are currently taking or have recently stopped taking.
4. The first three classes will be dedicated to the assessment of your health and fitness level. At the end of 3 days, your workout structure and diet regime will be designed. You’re expected to be punctual to class, and also, leave the class on time, to accommodate the next batch.
5. This program is based on the triangle concept of Workout, Diet, and Rest. Due weightage to each of these, will help you achieve your health goal.
6. Workout: Kindly make sure you attend the classes regularly, and only 3 days of absence are permitted out of 36 days. This is because kick-starting the metabolism takes time and once it’s done, a regular workout and diet are required to maintain it. The workout syllabus is designed differently for each day.
It primarily comprises of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) modules. Injuries are inevitable in any fitness regime. However, we will work towards minimizing the same. If you are new to intensive workouts, you may experience pain or swelling, in the first couple of days. But, do not fear! Everyone goes through this initial teething, in the process of stepping out of their comfort zone. Once you cross this phase, you would love to keep challenging your body.
7. Diet – This plays a major role in achieving weight loss. Since you have made the right investment towards a healthier lifestyle, keep away from binge eating. Follow the diet chart, without any excuses. Understand from your trainer, the science behind this diet plan. Do not implement your own ideas or other fad diets. Your daily intake is mandatorily required to be updated in a Facebook closed group. Get yourself added to the group. Your posts will be closely monitored, and suggestions and comments will be provided. Unless you post this on a daily basis, you cannot be assessed, and hence may not achieve the desired results. If you have any medical conditions or if you’re under medication, kindly inform us, so that the diet plan can be tailored accordingly.
8. Rest- The final leg of the triangle is rest. There is a reason why this program operates on alternate days. The body needs that time to recover and recoup. Most of the recovery process happens during sleep. So, make sure you get adequate undisturbed sleep at night. This will energize and refresh you for the next day. A stress-free lifestyle is desired, and these steps will help you achieve that.
Kindly go through the rules and regulations of Bootcamp Chennai at the following link.
A Dedicated Whatsapp group is available for members of Bootcamp Chennai. Any queries/clarifications can be raised and get it clarified.
All the best!
Founder of Bootcamp Chennai